Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello audi-forums, my name is Joe and would like to say first I hope everyone had a great holiday. This site is very informational and a great start for my new idea. In my area there is a 1994 90s 5 speed for sale for 400$. It needs a clutch and control arm. I plan on buying it and offer 300 cause he says he is flexible with the price. Its a very nice looking car inside and out and plan on buying it. Just a few questions, are control arms used easy to get a hold of ? And I have done a few clutches on a silverado and countless hondas, will I have any problems I should know about with this car (new to the audi game) Thanks for info and input have a good one !

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hi Joe welcome to the forums. As for the 90s...go for it. Control arms can be had at a pretty cheap cost just have to do some researching is all. As for the clutch well the audi's are quite different then the silerado's and honda's as you have quattro AWD now. It is quattro right? Anyway's the clutch job can be very time consuming and can get alittle stressful. But it can be done. The big key is having a hoist available to you if you plan on doing it yourself. Also try these websites for those control arms you speak of...Good luck!

autohausaz.com
motorgeek.com (forum has alot of used cars and parts from people)
and try googling aswell

1 - 2 of 2 Posts