Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. This is my first post and I am not yet an audi owner. I just have a quick question, right now I drive a 1998 Honda Civic Ex, and want to sell it and buy an audi. I bought the civic for 6500 but I put on some racing hart rims and a few other extras, and believe I can get around the same price or a little above for it.

My question pertaining to audis is how much could i get a reasonble 1998 or newer A4? Less than 120xxx is all I require, 2.8 or 1.8 does not make a difference to me. I also live near Kansas City, Kansas and am willing to make the drive for one, but can't seem to find any near me. So do you think I can find and purchase a nice cond. A4 for about 7000?

Thanks for your time, and sorry if I was unclear/posted in the wrong forum.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I would say you would be able to get one for $7000. Have a look on us ebay as here in the uk you can easily get one on ebay for the same kind of money. Good luck with your search. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
depending on the condition, you could get one for 7k. i purchased one with all records, certified used, with 75k for 10k with all options. but if you sacrifice some miles and options, its definitely possible. however, you are bordering on maintenance issues when you go that low. check craigslist and you might have some luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
well i am also new to the forum and i just bought a mint 1998 a4 2.8 quattro with 63K on it and i paid 9k, with that low of miles and the condition of the car i believe i got a steal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts