Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone- I have a 1996 A4, 2.8. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me what turbo would go better on it over another. Also I want to lower it, any suggestions? I've looked into a few things, but I figured that it couldn't hurt to ask for a second opnion.

Thanks

P.S- I also want to put a nice sub and amp in it, price isn't an issue reguarding the sound system, but I would like some guidance to know if there is a sub and amp combo, that sounds great in an audi a4.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Eibach spring will drop you 30mm. I doubt there's room for a turbo on a 2.8L - go supercharger, fits nicely on top

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
It will have to be all custom as you have the 12v which has no off the shelf kits for your car.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Darwins said:
Hey everyone- I have a 1996 A4, 2.8. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me what turbo would go better on it over another. Also I want to lower it, any suggestions? I've looked into a few things, but I figured that it couldn't hurt to ask for a second opnion.

Thanks

P.S- I also want to put a nice sub and amp in it, price isn't an issue reguarding the sound system, but I would like some guidance to know if there is a sub and amp combo, that sounds great in an audi a4.
I have read on another forum that these guys can supply a supercharger for your 12v which is a M45 model-contact them for more info Eaton Automotive - Engine Controls

1 - 4 of 4 Posts