Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone help. Just got my coupe and after washing it there was a puddle of water at the passenger footwell. Anyone any ideas?

ta[attachmentid=996]

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,

Under the car in the doorstep are some corks. If one of them has fallen and water get in to that hole than it leaks in the car. You might wanna check on that.

take care

·
Registered
39 Posts
Another problem, one I had on mine. when you open the bonnet, below the windscreen there might be lots of dirt in the gutter, the drains there could be blocked and air gets in through the blower vent. on the left / passenger side, just needs cleaning out.

Hope it helps.

Pete.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I have a 94 Cabriolet (Audi 80 platform) that also leakes water through the heater vents into the footwells when it rains real hard.
I guess the scuttle drains are blocked but cannot see where they are .... can anyone explain exactly where they are please ... do I have to remove anything to get to them?

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
With my coupe I had to unclip the plastic trim under the wipers should be able to see the intake for the blower motor. I then started to scoop out all the detritus and there are some holes that go down in the corners for draining the water.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts