Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdeee .... I'm about to replace my front brake pads and wondering if anyone has a schematic diagram and instructions so I do it correctly. I have replaced brake pads before but not on an Audi.

I had a look this morning and it looks straight forward but some instruction would be good. I stumbled at basically the first step today. Of all the Allen Keys I had, I was missing the crucial one! grrrrrrr ... so once I get that I should be set.

I haven't been able to get hold of an owners workbook for my car here so if anyone has one and can scan the relevant page (s) for changing brake pads that would be awesome.

Thanks heaps. :thumbsup:

[email protected]

·
Registered
74 Posts
good day my antipodean friend--

im sorry i dont have a 90 but you mention an allen bolt? so the system is different to my coupe as well-- but i will mention as might be the case the pistons on your calipers may not push back in to the caliper body they have to be screwed back in- if this is the case they have to be wound back in using a pair of pliers using the slots on the face of the pistons- hope this makes sense when you have a go yourself without the aid of a manual-- just thought i'd mention it

dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts