Audi Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2006 A4 non-quattro. Has anybody with the previous models or even this one had any problems fitting 19's on their car even with lowering springs? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
19s look great on our cars, u can even put 20s if u like

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20's is a little bigger than I wanted to go, but I was just worried about rubbing or anything like that with those size rims and that car. I mean, the car comes stock with 17's, but I'm looking big already. :grin: Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Normally you can go 2 inches bigger than the standard wheel size so 19s should be fine. Any ideas what your gonna go for?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
im gonna go for 19x8.5 in the future, i want the widest with out rubbing

·
Registered
470 Posts
I wanted some wide deep dish wheels for mine i was told i could get 8.5 on the front and 9.5 on the rear with some stretched tyres. But they were a lil expensive!!!! Might do a road trip to Germany and get some from there.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
yea go 20's man :D

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
more then 2000$ usd?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Proberably a little over $3000 usd with shitty tyres. Going 18s/19s is pretty big for a sedan in the uk.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I know exactly what rims I'm going for. Have to get them shipped in from the US though. No biggy as long as the guy is honest and fair and all. 19's is what I'm going with, just waiting on my Eibach springs to come in. I ordered through the Audi dealership so they should get here to Germany a little faster, plus they're made here in Germany so that should help. It'll be a few weeks because of shipping time, but I'll post some pics up when I get them on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts