Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i have a audi a4 tdi sport b6 model and was thinking of changing my wheels from 16" to a possible 18" or 19" and what i need is some feedback as i have been told the 19"s are quite uncomfortable so i am confused as which to go for....19`s look better..:confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dil. I also got an Audi A4 B6 Cabriolet, wanting to put some 19". I know what you mean.....they look so much better! Thinking of the new RS4 19" !!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I upgraded to 18" on mine and they look fine and the ride is smooth...

19" will cost you big money on the tyres so its all depends how much money you want to spend...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Get the 18's. You'll lose to much performance with the 19's. You know what looks better than 19's? Performance! Besides, the 18's will still look great on the car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gsd 3

i know what tyres i need goodyear eagle gsd 3 directional...i have them on my 16" rims now
i can chuck it through bends with no fear...trust mr goodyear:D

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
There gonna cost you some !! but yeah there a good tyre...

I always swear by and use Khumo tyres and they grip well in wet and dry and the tread lasts a long time..

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am using Michelin Pilot Sport 235-45-17's on my cab. These are grippy. quiet and have good turn in feel. Price from Costco £112 incl fitting and balancing, Thats about £80 cheaper than anywhere else

1 - 10 of 10 Posts