Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying a big hello to the community. Sh*t I'm such a nub when it comes to Audi's so its going to take a bit to catch up. My rides is a 2K6 A4 2.0T Dolphin Gray with Sunroof/Premium Packages & Sport suspension on the dual 5 spoke 17's. I peeled out the first time I put the car in sport mode and it was all love from there. An awesome daily driver IMO.

I've loved this car from the time I drove it off the lot, its already my baby (the gf, job, house hunting can wait...!) Getting props from the bros and some nice looks from the ladies.

I'm getting the car tinted this week at the dealer for $250 in anticipation of a hot summer in SoCal. Do you think 35% all around would look good on Dolphin Gray? I actually like the factory tint, very subtle, but I think I need something more once the sun starts burning down. But don't wanna look too ghetto... there's enough Hondas/Nissan doing that right?

I'll post a pic of my ride soon....

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
sweet welcome to the forum nice to have another SoCaler here
im guessiin since u peeled out u got a FWD A4
and if u want you can get major power with a performance chip about 250hp/300tq

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by AllWheelGrip@May 6 2006, 09:42 PM
sweet welcome to the forum nice to have another SoCaler here
im guessiin since u peeled out u got a FWD A4
and if u want you can get major power with a performance chip about 250hp/300tq
Thanks man. APR or Revo seem to be the rage on the Audi boards, any recommendations on a good shop to install? I'm near Pasadena but willing to drive to the OC if need be. Plus I have to free up about 6 bills in scratch for this, maybe by next month or so hopefully...

Do you recommend also installing a cat-back to decrease back pressure on the exhaust? Or does the stock cat-back on the A4 handle the increased boost from the ECU okay? I'd be willing to shop for an exhaust, just don't want my A4 to sound too ricey like some slammed Civic or something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by A4_on_the_A6@May 6 2006, 09:40 PM
:00000732:

I think 35% would look awesome on Dolphin Gray. Can't wait to see pics.
Just got the A4 back from the stealership, went with 35% window tint all around including front windows (had to grease the guy $75 extra for this). Looks awesome IMO with the Dolphin Gray and I will try to post a pic for everyone to see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts