Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great car. She will move out when asked. 280 Hp and 265 ft lbs of torque, 6 speed tiptronic w/ paddles. Drive train has a real chain and not a belt. Re-engineered VR6 that is also found in the base Audi Q-7. At 3830 lbs she sounds a little heavy, but you don't notice. Handles very nice and is a tight package. A lot of bang for the buck. Larger than the A4 and feels almost as big as my Allroad (A6 on steriods). Fit and finish are great and the cabin is smartly laid out. Kudos. This baby will run and run. Wants to cruise at 85. A real performer that is equal to the luxury sport sedans in todays market. Better in the drivetrain and engine mate up. Got a great deal. Retailed for over 38K and got mine for a little over 8 1/2K under. Gave the Allroad (2.7 Bi-Turdo w/ 5 speed tiptronic) to my wife. Think I'm in love again - just like I was with my 93 5.0 LX Stang. Had a lot of cars in between but this one is a keeper!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay...took a few pics at low res (wasn't sure about size limitations). They are not very good. Winter is here and it's hard to keep your cars clean. Hoping they show up - first time doing this.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts