Audi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE A 05 AUDI TT 225HP QUATTRO I Had No Idea What To Get So I Went With Dahlback Stage 1 From What Im Told They Have Done Aftermarket Products With The 1.8 Engine The Longest... Bad/good Move? According To The Website It Claims Gains From 225 To 263 Anyone Know Of This Is Actually True Or Have Experience With This Product??? All I Know Is It Cost Me 566.25!!!! Thinking About Doing A Millteck(could Be Spelled Wrong) Exhaust Anyone Combined These 2 Products? Thanks Guys!!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
awhat country are u from becasue theres other chip tuners out there becasue Dahlback is very over priced but are well known

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
took a look at those sites thanks! the revo claims les hp the the dahlback for the same price and the giac is pretty relative in terms of claimed bhp... i hope i didnt go wrong :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chip tuning

Hi I am the authorised agent for Custom Code in the UK we offer a remap on the TT which should see you to 270bhp along with 270 ft/lbs torque from a Phase 1 and 290bhp with 280ft/lbs with a phase 2.

Here in England Custom Code is considered the best remap money can buy along with the best gain and performance. So if you acutally achieve the bhp figure i would say you haven't done to bad, however what you have to be careful of is the way in which you chip has changed the driveability of the vehicle, is it very torque in just one burst or is the boost held through ou the rev range?

Regards

D

·
Registered
14 Posts
the bhp increase sound the norm, i would go for the blueflame cos the sound is sooo much better and do a mod on your airbox called the wakd box, it makes the 225 sound like a v6 but better! if you want details of where to get one let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts