Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone tried using the Motorola Razr V3 phone with the Audi A6 Blue Tooth. My phone connects fine and displays the numbers from the SIM, it will even dial a call, but doesn't hangup when the call is done so the whole audio system is unavailable until I turn the car off or turn off blue tooth from the phone.

Anyone know if there is a fix for this problem?

Thanks!
John

·
Registered
13 Posts
Having similar issues with the V710. Deleting a saved entry actually locked up my MMI and had to reset it. Haven't been able to re-sync since.

My dealer provided me with a compatibility matrix but I do not see the Razr on the list. I've attached the Audi compatibility document they provided me for your reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,

I was wondering if you ever solved your problem with the Razr. I am considering purchasing a Razr but want to look before leaping.

Any information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I understand that the Razr V3 Black does not have this problem, I use the Ericsson T610 in my 05 - A6 without any problems :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
kelly57 said:
I just got a RAZR V3 black and it works fine. My previous Moto V551 also works fine.
My wife uses her pink Razr V3 without any problems. I have an '05 A6 4.2. Next will be to try linking my blackberry 8703.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts