Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just converted to stage 2+. I bought the car and had the turbos die immediately. I spent over $14,500 in upgrades on this car and despite my desire to keep it, as a college student I can no longer afford the loan payment and school as well. The car has an immense list of modifications, all BRAND NEW. I have driven the car from the shop to my house (approx 40 miles) and to work one day. The car is currently having the brand new Pirelli Pzero Nero's mounted on my RS6 rims I just bought and having a wheel alignment done, as well as getting the upper radiator hose replaced, a new coolant tank put in and having the xenon headlights fixed (new igniters/bulbs costing me ~$1000). It has had the timing belt/etc done and as I stated brand new K03 (oem) turbos along with new :: Milltek DP, RS4 ICs, AWE Lightweight Flywheel, 50/50 Turbosmart Blowoff/Diverter valves, RS4 Clutch and pressure plate, GIAC chip, all new headgaskets, RS6 rims wrapped in BRAND NEW pirelli's and an Evolution cold air intake. Previous mods include an RS4 Bumper, short throw shifter (unsure of make; it was installed by the previous owner), 5% limo tints, LLTek Euro mirrors, MTM Cat-back exhaust, Neuspeed Rear Sway bar, Neuspeed Springs, Stoptech cross-drilled rotors and pads, and the car is wired with "monster" (?) cables for subs/amp.
Now for the reason for selling and problems...
Mechanically - Perfect, I just spent over $15,000 between the stage2+ conversion and the headlights/coolant tank/etc
Cosmetically Exterior - Amazing, the car has no noticable scratches minus a spot on the trunk where the previous owner had installed and removed an Oettinger Wing (which I have should the buyer like it) I also purchased an OEM Nogaro hood to replace the CF hood and the hood I bought was only driven less than 20k miles on (looks amazing you would NEVER know it is 6 years old)
Cosmetically Interior - Passengers seat I would consider "good" has minor spots where the seude is a little matted. Rear seats look like they have never been sat in. Driver's seat is in awful condition, the previous owner did not take care of it at all. The cup holder does not push all the way in, came like this when I got it. The Navigation system (yes car is loaded) needs to have the LCD replaced because you can barely read what comes up.
Reason for selling...
As I stated I am a 19 year old college student. Unfortunately I went to buy an Audi S4 to control my need for speed as well as AWD. On the way home from buying the car (Tampa to VA) both turbos blew and my repair estimate was around $9k from the Audi dealership. I saved up some money to not only have ALL of the issues fixed but the majority of them upgraded as well to convert the car to a stage 2+ (everything done basically except larger K04 turbos). Between the initial price and all of the money I've invested in this car I could've damn near bought a Viper and I really wish I was out of college and could depend on a steady flow of cash and just take out a loan for the time being, but school takes priority over everything at this stage of my life. From what I've seen a stage 2+ car can run the 1/4 in about 12.6 / 12.7 on race gas. I have never had the car to any track (although I really wish I could've) as I've only had it for one day. My loss is an amazing gain for you though as you can buy a car with VERY LOW mileage for it's year/make as well as being in the ever-sought-after Nogaro color with the Nogaro Suede inserts. The car is located in Northern Virginia and if someone would like to see/test drive the car feel free to schedule an appointment with me. Please keep in mind that I have just installed the brand new clutch/flywheel/pressure plate so no joyrides please. The asking price is $31,000 and having looked around at comparable year/mileage being mostly stock running around $20-25k I feel that having invested $15k this is a very fair price, if the car does not sell or find many potential buyers then I will make that judgement in the future and would appreciate any bashing comments to be kept in. As I stated the car is being finished up atm and the wheel alignment is scheduled to be completed tomorrow at which point I will bring it home to have the opportunity to take pictures and post them. I rarely check these forums as the only Audi I owned I got to drive a total of 3 days. If you have any questions or would like to contact me please use my e-mail address of [email protected]
Some forums have rules about reaching a certain number of posts prior to posting a "for sale" ad. If this is the case I ask that an administrator please contact me and let me know that the post was removed. Thanks everyone for taking the time to check it out, I'll update with pictures ASAP.
-Kyle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts