Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Sirs,
My name is Paul Loader, I am the parts manager at Shrewsbury Audi in Shropshire. We are part of the Beechwood Audi Group which consists of four Audi dealers covering the whole of the West Midlands.
We are selling our overage stock at our current written down prices or less. If at all you would be interested in single or bulk purchases please do not hesitate to contact me. We have a list of over 4,000 part numbers ready for disposal.
All contact should be made through my buisness email - [email protected] or my calling me on 01743 453300.

Yours Sincerley
Paul Loader

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Welcome to the forum:)
Cheer paul thats handy to know.Would you be able to ship any parts to the american members of the forum too?Do you have a link to any online store for your parts or is it a case of just email you to see if youve got it in stock?
cheers t-sport.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We ship world wide

We can get your OE parts to you where ever you are in the world. Shipping is billed at cost.
example of what we have:
A8 Sat Nav Display Unit >2003 = £400.00 rrp £1825.00
All CD Head units at half price or less.
TTR CD Changer £75.00 rrp £135.00
1.9Tdi Diesel Pump 1z engine £300.00 rrp £950.00
1.9Tdi Set of Injectors AWX engine £650.00 rrp £1350.00

All parts are brand new OE parts. We are a Audi dealer, so all parts come with a 2 year warranty.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many Thanks
Paul Loader. :)

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
SHREWSBURYAUDI, thanks for the info,

Im after a centre armrest in the blue plastic with blue cloth for my dads motor... any ideas?? drop us a PM message if so.

Also please could you post any futher links in the
Classifieds - For Sale / Trade

Many Thanks

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
RickT said:
SHREWSBURYAUDI, thanks for the info,

Im after a centre armrest in the blue plastic with blue cloth for my dads motor... any ideas?? drop us a PM message if so.

Also please could you post any futher links in the
Classifieds - For Sale / Trade

Many Thanks

Rickt
LOL Rick you will find one in blue one day. Keep searching fella !!

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Email sent regarding an Arm rest for a A4 B5.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Guys you need to email or phone paul loader direct for him to check any parts your after as he doesnt visit the forum reguarly !! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts