Latest football news on April 8th (part 1)
1. Man Utd scouting Acosta
Manchester United had scouts in attendance on how to withdraw at w88 Saturday to watch D.C. Unitedstar Luciano Acosta, reports The Athletic.
Acosta nearly completed a move to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer, only to see the transfer fall through at the last minute.
The 24-year-old is in the final year of his contract, and will be able to sign a pre-contract agreement with a new club starting July 1.
2. RB Leipzig to make £30m move for Abraham
RB Leipzig are preparing a £30 million (€35m/$39m) move for Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, according to Football Insider.
The 21-year-old has impressed scouts by scoring 23 goals in 34 Championship appearances while on loan this season at Aston Villa.
The Bundesliga side are eying Abraham as a possible replacement for Timo Werner, who could be sold this summer.
3. Real set to make Kepa offer
Real Madrid are preparing a bid for Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, reports the Express.
The Blancos are reportedly not willing to meet Manchester United's asking price for David de Gea, and will instead move for the former Athletic Bilbao man.
Kepa only joined Chelsea last summer.
4. West Brom want Neil this summer
West Brom want to make Alex Neil their new manager this summer, claims The Sun on Sunday (print edition).
Albion reportedly alreasdy made an approach to bring Play Slot Games Online Guide the Preston North Endboss to The Hawthorns but were rebuffed by the Championship club.
Promotion hopefulls West Brom are on the look out for a new manager after sacking Darren Moore last month.
5. Bayern risk missing out on Hudson-Odoi, says Elber
Bayern Munich must act quickly in their bid to bring Callum Hudson-Odoi to the Bundesliga as Real Madrid and Barcelona eye the Chelsea teenager, says the Bavarian club's former striker Giovane Elber.
The German side reportedly offered Chelsea £35 million ($45m) for the winger, who only made his Premier League debut last week against Brighton.
6. Zidane refuses to clarify booed Bale's future
Zinedine Zidane declined to comment on Gareth Bale's future at Real Madrid and showed little sympathy for the Welshman after he was jeered by fans in Saturday's underwhelming 2-1 win over Eibar.
When asked – again – if Bale will be at the club next season, Zidane told reporters: " We'll see.
"I will not say what will happen. He's at Madrid and he has two years left on his contract. It is not the time to talk about that."
7. Rabiot to return to PSG training next week
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has not been sacked by the club, according to ESPN.
The 24-year-old , who looks set to leave the Parc de Princes this summer , had recently been suspended from the club after he was spotted partying in a Paris night-club.
Rabiot also was reprimanded for liking Patrice Evra’s controversial Instagram post after learn how to play roulette game PSG were eliminated from the Champions League.
However, his temporary exile appears to have ended and the Frenchman is expected to report for training next week.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.