Buying a part I dont know what the hell it's called 🙂 - Audi Forums
New Members Introduction (Post Here First) New to the forums?? This is the best place to start. Go ahead introduce yourself to the community.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Buying a part I dont know what the hell it's called 🙂

Hi guys. My first post ever on here 🙂 I'm looking to sell my audi a3 as recently I've bought a q5 ( amazing btw ) I'm trying to get the car in shape before I sell it and I have noticed I am missing one of the pins at the back of the trunk that holds the trunk cable up. For starters I have no idea what it's exactly called and secondly I cannot find them anywhere online to buy. If anyone knows what they are called that would be a great help. TIA 🙂
Matthewmifsud is offline  
Sponsored Links

  Audi Forums > Welcome > New Members Introduction (Post Here First)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Audi Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome