2004 Audi A4 Cabriolet 3.0
I removed a round plastic circle in the trunk. I was unable to remove the panel behind the tail light assembly this way.
Rear Lamp and Bulb Carrier
– Switch ignition off and remove ignition key.
– Turn light switch into -0- position.
– Turn concealment cap in luggage compartment carpet to the left -arrow- and remove
– Remove bolt -1-.
– Slide tail lamp to the outside -arrows- and disengage retaining bolts from body.
– Unplug connector at bulb carrier.
Turn bulb socket counter clockwise -arrow- and remove from housing.
– Twist bulb out of bulb socket.
Installation is reverse of removal, paying attention to the following:
NoteMake sure the seal between body and tail lamp housing seals properly.
– Position tail lamp on retaining bolts from outside and press in direction of vehicle center until it locks.
Read more: How do I access tail light bulb in 2004 A4 Cabriolet - JustAnswer How do I access tail light bulb in 2004 A4 Cabriolet - JustAnswer