No, a dealer will not do this for you, unles you know them very well.
US-2-EU MMI conversion:
First of all:
-remove the navigation DVD
-remove all CD's from the CD changer
Then you have to go to the 'hidden menu':
1. open the “hidden menu” on the MMI by pushing first SETUP, en then CAR, keeping them pushed for about 5 seconds.
If this doesn't work, you will need to enable this option by means of VAG COM:
Select 07 - Control Head
Select Adaptation - 10
Select Channel 08
Enter new value 1
Select Done, Go Back
Select Close the controller
Push SETUP & CAR button again, and you should get into the ‘hidden menu’
2. in the ‘hidden menu’ goto MMI>Settings en set “SWDL manuell” and “SWDL ignore Region/VMC' (see picture in previous post) ON
3. insert the EU 5150 file CD in the CD changer on location 1
4. choose in the “hidden menu” for “Start Bootloader”
5. Unit will start update
6. When the update finished: leave the 5150 CD in the changer, and press SETUP & RETURN at the same time and choose “UPDATE”
7. The system will update
8. When finished: remove the 5150 CD from the changer
9. Insert the latest EU DVD in the DVD player
10. Check whether the unit will read the DVD and shows TMC etc.
if so, you are done
My Retrofit Website
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.