Pre-owned [Archive] - Audi Forums

: Pre-owned

Paul Bench
01-05-2017, 12:54 AM
I know most of us wants to have our dream car. It would be better it is a brand new one. Since not all of us have a great budget for a new one, would you consider buying a pre-owned one?

Foxdoublegunner
01-24-2017, 07:47 PM
Paul,
As far as I am concerned, a low mileage CPO model is the way to go. I purchased my 2014 A5 Cabriolet as a CPO. It was coming off of a two year lease and was in super condition. The dealership brought everything up to specs to include changing tires and front brakes. As a CPO, the warranty was also extended out to 100K miles. The only noticeable difference between my A5 and a new model is the mileage on the odometer indicating 25K. It rides superbly and I saved a bucket of money.
I have taken advantage of the CPO program with other car brands and have had a similarly positive experience.

Regards,
Foxdoublegunner

Paul Bench
01-26-2017, 12:24 AM
Well that's a great point there. Thank you so much :)

audidreamer
03-10-2017, 01:47 AM
I know most of us wants to have our dream car. It would be better it is a brand new one. Since not all of us have a great budget for a new one, would you consider buying a pre-owned one?

I will, if that car will be in a great price and in a great condition, meaning, I have tested driving it , checked it by a mechanic and of course, considering the reason why a seller wants to sell it. Maybe, the reason is so good for me just like for an emergency cases or situation that he/she needs the money, etc.

Paul Bench
04-10-2017, 01:57 AM
I will, if that car will be in a great price and in a great condition, meaning, I have tested driving it , checked it by a mechanic and of course, considering the reason why a seller wants to sell it. Maybe, the reason is so good for me just like for an emergency cases or situation that he/she needs the money, etc.

Yeah. it will be a win-win situation because you will be able to buy the car in a great price while the seller of the car will be able to use it like for emergency cases

Steve Bauer
04-15-2017, 02:07 AM
Well, for me, buying a pre-owned car is a great decision if the car is properly maintained by the dealership. You can really save a huge money.

Paul Bench
04-17-2017, 01:41 AM
Well, for me, buying a pre-owned car is a great decision if the car is properly maintained by the dealership. You can really save a huge money.

Well, that's a great point to consider. I think it will really help to save a lot of money.

Steve Flater
04-18-2017, 01:42 AM
Buying a pre-owned car is a great idea since most of the car in the dealership are really properly maintained. You can see that the cars are in a good condition.

Autolist
09-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Buying CPO has been the only way to go for me and never left me stranded. I find a lot of great deals here too:

https://www.autolist.com/atlanta-ga#make=Audi&buyer_intelligence=true&sort_new_cars_last=true&latitude=33.7489954&longitude=-84.3879824&location=Atlanta%2C+GA&sort_filter=price%3Aasc&radius=any&year_min=2010&year_max=2012&mileage=30000.00&transmission%5B%5D=manual

Good luck with your search!