Is Audi an overrated automotive manufactuer? [Archive] - Audi Forums

: Is Audi an overrated automotive manufactuer?

guoqing
07-15-2016, 01:47 AM
Is this true? Please I want to hear from people who can actually back this up with facts - mechanics and people who actually know about the engineering of these cars. My friend has an Audi TT and at first she was like...'oh this is the best car ever!' and now she wishes she never bought it,as it has proved to be very unreliable and cash draining.

I truly believe that VW, Audi and BMW build strong powerful cars, but it would appear they are high also maintainence and have a fair share or problems. I have also never heard of Audi winning awards for 'car of the year', simple because they do not have a fantastic track record for Porsche Piwis 2 (http://www.obd2tool.com/goods-4779-Porsche+Piwis+Tester+II+with+CF30+Laptop+or+Lenovo +E49AL+Laptop.html) and customer service.

Now listen guys I would like to hear unbiased opinions, not just from audi owners who are trying to defend the car they perhaps now wished they hadn't forked out so much money on.

Goodw1n
10-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Do you ask about Audi or Porsche? BMW is like titanic, you drive a few days and then get in the shop to repair it. If you take care of the car in time, it won't drain the money out of you.