Audi TT Night, Quay for My Car, Poole Quay [Archive] - Audi Forums

: Audi TT Night, Quay for My Car, Poole Quay

Poole Tourism
04-17-2012, 07:05 AM
Hi there,

I thought some people on this forum may be interested in information on this summerís Rockley Park "Quay for my Car" event nights on Poole Quay, Dorset.

The event welcomes a different marque of car every Friday night, May - August from 6pm - 9pm.

For one night only in the 2012 season, Audi TTís (with Poole Audi) will be welcomed on to the Quayside. The event will take place on 29th June.

The event is completely free and we don't take advanced bookings so it's first come, first parked!

The 2012 line up also welcomes Open Top Sports Cars onto Poole Quay every 1st Friday of the month on the following dates: 4th May, 1st June, 6th July & 3rd August.

Poole Quay is a great place to spend a summer evening, with a selection of cafes, bars and restaurants right on the waters edge. It's a great chance for owners to show off their vehicle and enjoy a relaxed evening.

For more information on the event and what other cars are featured this season you can visit the following link:
Poole Tourism Rockley Park Quay for my Car (http://www.pooletourism.com/go.php?structureID=pages&ref=I483EBC03077E4)

Alternatively, send your email/mobile number to [email protected] for regular car event updates (please state which car event you are interested in).