Coolant light, sensor light etc [Archive] - Audi Forums

: Coolant light, sensor light etc

brokenA3
03-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi, hoping someone can help as I have run out of :(. I bought a 2nd hand Audi A3 2.0L FSI petrol 53 plate about 9months ago. 10mins after driving away from the dealer, the engine light came on. Since then I have changed the nox sensor, lambda sensor and numerous other bits to get it to go away but it always comes back on. More recently the cam belt went and the head gasket blew so 3000 later I was hoping the car would be 100%. Today, I drove for 20mins, stopped the car and when I got back in 10mins later the coolant light came on flashing red. The coolant level is fine. I also noticed the radiator fan was going madly and the temp guage on the dash was at 0...what is going on??? The engine warning light is also still on. Please help! ...I should probably add that after driving for a few miles, the temp guage is still at 0 and the coolant light still flashing.

carnather
03-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Go to diagnostic the fault code and reset it with VAG5053 AUDI Scanner (http://www.xcardiag.com/wholesale/memoscan-vag5053-vw-audi-powerful-scanner-service-reset-314.html),maybe it can do.Good Luck.