2001 S4 Nogaro - Totaled but drivable! [Archive] - Audi Forums

: 2001 S4 Nogaro - Totaled but drivable!

shawncas
02-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Vehicle is in Chattanooga, TN

For sale is my personal 2001 Audi S4 Bi-Turbo with 118k miles in rare Nogaro Blue/Black interior/Sport trim, which has been totaled by insurance company, but is still drivable. (Title is in hand, all be it, now considered branded. (Needing drivers side intercooler, and possibly the oil pan replaced to make this car daily driver friendly.)

Vehicle decided to take a roll out of my driveway and down an embankment, rolling off a 3 foot wall. (Never left the tires, and if not for the corner of embankment being cement, would have been completely unharmed.) Surprisingly, the only really visible damage is to the drivers side intercooler, slight pushing in of the oil pan, some crumpling of the rear floor pan, the front and rear bumpers (including fog light assemblies) and to the Drivers side rear quarter panel alignment as well as scuffing beneath. Exhaust is still holding strong, car is still firing as normal. Body panels otherwise are straight, with minor chips on both front fender wells at the tires (minor rusting on the passenger well,) some rust in 1 spot on drivers door.

Have personally owned this car for over a year now, used as a daily driver. Tasteful mod’s, including: GIAC Chip, Milltek Exhaust, Milltek Downpipes, (No cats installed, but have the factory cats and will be included with vehicle.) VAST Performance Stage 3 clutch. VAST Performance Lightweight Flywheel. (Only 3,000 miles on Clutch/Flywheel.) Aftermarket HID lamp setups in both the low beams and fogs. Only Audi brand filters used, Mobile 1 oil done loyally. Factory wheels on mixed tires standard on the car, RS4 Replica 18" wheels, powder coated in Matte Black, running Nexxen N3000 tires with about 60% tread remaining negotiable. (Seen in pictures.) Right rear tire pressure is low, will check it once back from body shop. Factory Bose premium sound with Single CD/Cassette/CD Changer in trunk. Factory first aid kit still in car. Timing belt/water pump service was done at roughly 75,000 miles, so should be no issue for the next 75,000 miles or so. Interior is in very good condition. Black on Black with factory "sport" silver mesh trim. Minor seat wear, normal with Audi leather, a slit in the center armrest, and the usual pixilation in the center instrument cluster. Have original Audi rubber floor mats. Carpet in great shape, headliner spotless, all plastics look good.

From what I can gather, and from what the body shop is believing the vehicle is completely drivable minus needing the drivers side intercooler before attempting any run time of course. (Roughly $350 for cooler.) Were able to start and drive car off of flatbed at delivery to shop, and then again off of lifts and into parking. (I personally will not drive it beyond that point due to turbo cooling.)

Would be a great vehicle for an enthusiast to get completely road worthy again, or for someone that later decided to part it out.

Contact me with any questions for an immediate response.

And happy to assist with delivery within a certain mile range, or shipping as needed.

Shawn
[email protected]

Asking $5,000 OBO

Picture links
Audi for sale pictures by shawncas - Photobucket (http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd350/shawncas/Audi%20for%20sale/)

ptatohed
03-19-2011, 02:14 AM
Vehicle is in Chattanooga, TN

For sale is my personal 2001 Audi S4 Bi-Turbo with 118k miles in rare Nogaro Blue/Black interior/Sport trim, which has been totaled by insurance company, but is still drivable. (Title is in hand, all be it, now considered branded. (Needing drivers side intercooler, and possibly the oil pan replaced to make this car daily driver friendly.)

Vehicle decided to take a roll out of my driveway and down an embankment, rolling off a 3 foot wall. (Never left the tires, and if not for the corner of embankment being cement, would have been completely unharmed.) Surprisingly, the only really visible damage is to the drivers side intercooler, slight pushing in of the oil pan, some crumpling of the rear floor pan, the front and rear bumpers (including fog light assemblies) and to the Drivers side rear quarter panel alignment as well as scuffing beneath. Exhaust is still holding strong, car is still firing as normal. Body panels otherwise are straight, with minor chips on both front fender wells at the tires (minor rusting on the passenger well,) some rust in 1 spot on drivers door.

Have personally owned this car for over a year now, used as a daily driver. Tasteful modís, including: GIAC Chip, Milltek Exhaust, Milltek Downpipes, (No cats installed, but have the factory cats and will be included with vehicle.) VAST Performance Stage 3 clutch. VAST Performance Lightweight Flywheel. (Only 3,000 miles on Clutch/Flywheel.) Aftermarket HID lamp setups in both the low beams and fogs. Only Audi brand filters used, Mobile 1 oil done loyally. Factory wheels on mixed tires standard on the car, RS4 Replica 18" wheels, powder coated in Matte Black, running Nexxen N3000 tires with about 60% tread remaining negotiable. (Seen in pictures.) Right rear tire pressure is low, will check it once back from body shop. Factory Bose premium sound with Single CD/Cassette/CD Changer in trunk. Factory first aid kit still in car. Timing belt/water pump service was done at roughly 75,000 miles, so should be no issue for the next 75,000 miles or so. Interior is in very good condition. Black on Black with factory "sport" silver mesh trim. Minor seat wear, normal with Audi leather, a slit in the center armrest, and the usual pixilation in the center instrument cluster. Have original Audi rubber floor mats. Carpet in great shape, headliner spotless, all plastics look good.

From what I can gather, and from what the body shop is believing the vehicle is completely drivable minus needing the drivers side intercooler before attempting any run time of course. (Roughly $350 for cooler.) Were able to start and drive car off of flatbed at delivery to shop, and then again off of lifts and into parking. (I personally will not drive it beyond that point due to turbo cooling.)

Would be a great vehicle for an enthusiast to get completely road worthy again, or for someone that later decided to part it out.

Contact me with any questions for an immediate response.

And happy to assist with delivery within a certain mile range, or shipping as needed.

Shawn
[email protected]

Asking $5,000 OBO

Picture links
Audi for sale pictures by shawncas - Photobucket (http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd350/shawncas/Audi%20for%20sale/)

Shawn, sorry for your misfortune. Any chance of a part-out? Thanks.

P.S. 'albeit' is one word. ;)