1992 Audi 80 sedan [Archive] - Audi Forums

: 1992 Audi 80 sedan

1_phat_80
02-22-2011, 06:31 AM
well guys i have decided to part with my project 80, this car is in fantastic condition for its age it is dead straight and the interior is fantastic too.
It is a 2.0e with an abk model engine, i purchased it with a suspected blown head gasket but after pulling the head off i think its actually the head thats crook, it is a 5 speed manual has alloy rims and icy cold air con ( when the motor is fixed) this car has been very well cared for to the extent that just prior to the head going it had the cv shafts reconditioned.
the car will be sold unregistered as it has sa rego which is not valid in wa, this car is way to clean to be parted so would ideally suite some one who wants to put it back on the road with only very minimal work required to do so.
i am open to offers ( but please be realistic ) and i can get some pics upon request but i would advise viewing because it really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
The car is located in craigie about 10 minutes south of joondalup ( perth western australia just to clarify exactly where the car is)
feel free to contact me via here or email me @ [email protected] you can also call me on 0420990494.