Audi Q7 2007 S line Help. Take a look at some pics [Archive] - Audi Forums

: Audi Q7 2007 S line Help. Take a look at some pics

tonyd420
11-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Here are some pics of my Audi Q7 S line 3.0 Tdi Quattro,

I have had it less than a month, i have put chrome side mirrors on it, 22" rs4 polished alloys, Chrome Side steps and a Bang and Olfson surround sound.

I am having some problems with the suspension, i got a guy to lower it but for some reason the suspension got stuck on the rear passanger side and the rest of the car was lowered.

I then took it to audi as the car is covered under warranty and they replaced a module on the system putting it back to its standard mode.

I have now noticed the car is slighltly tilted to the side, i gave the car back to audi and they returned it with the same problem.

What do i do in this situation?? Can anybody give me some advice?

ALso the car drifts to the left quite rapidly, is this normal with an audi q7?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1156.snc4/149807_463742901588_514981588_5847532_5110011_n.jp g

papiko
11-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Letīs see, i dont really believe in miracles!!!Meaning that to mess around with your car factory settings it can be a big mistake and a cause of great problems!!If i were you iīll give up on trying to make an EXCELENT CAR better than what it really is allready!!About your suspension settings, i believe that might be just a matter of coding that suspension module correct!!Don go for extra-super-tropper-tunnig settings, especially if are dealing with electronic devices!!!I hope you get right!!
All the best...P.

check on my car and a fun video>>>>

YouTube - AUDI Q7 offroad.wmv

mpetrov
01-11-2011, 04:58 AM
Do you fix the problem or not.. Because I was have a same before and I fix it.. tell me to know do you still need help.