500hp Audi tt 1.8t [Archive] - Audi Forums

: 500hp Audi tt 1.8t

Stackz
11-25-2010, 07:00 PM
Hey look I know a little bit about motors but a lot about bolt ons....so I need some help I am rebuilding my Audi tt 1.8t motor to hold 500 hp....and I need some help on where to start...first I'd pistons, piston rod,crank,and cams,....but where do you get these items from....is there a kit made....plz help

westv
12-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Hey look I know a little bit about motors but a lot about bolt ons....so I need some help I am rebuilding my Audi tt 1.8t motor to hold 500 hp....and I need some help on where to start...first I'd pistons, piston rod,crank,and cams,....but where do you get these items from....is there a kit made....plz help

if you want BIG TURBO check out CTS turbo / ATP / now remember your going to need stuff other then those you mentioned as the two intercoolers are not going to be able to handle 500+...... is this a daily car or mostly track?
clutch you would rippppp out in 1 hour or less .....

98-05 Quattro Audi S3/A3/VW TT 1.8T GT2871R Eliminator Hardware Kit for 225 HP model : atpturbo.com (http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=tp&Product_Code=ATP-VVW-165&Category_Code=VVWTK)

some go with this as it stays in stock location but since your starting I would go GT 35 @ CTS ask they give a little discount....

Boost Control
Clutch Kits
Connecting Rods
Diesel Tuning
Differentials
Engine Mounts
Engine Parts
Engine Tuning
Exhaust System
Flanges & Gaskets
Fuel Injectors
Fuel Pumps
Head Spacer Kits
Intake Manifolds
Intakes & MAF Housings
Intercoolers
OEM Parts
Oil & Water Fittings
Piston Rod Combos
Pistons
SALES & SPECIALS
Silicon Connectors & Clamps
Software & Tuning
Stroker Kits
Turbo Kits
Turbo Manifolds
Turbochargers
Wastegates & BOV's

Click over image to enlarge
Garrett GT3582R (aka GT35R GT35/40R)
Sale Price: $1425.00 $1295.00
You Save: $130.00
Manufacturer: Garrett
Product ID: 714568-2
Order
Compressor Housing Option:

Turbine Housing Option:

Quantity:

E-mail to a friend
Description
Dual Ball Bearing GT35/GT40R Turbo assembly. T3 style inlet flange with default GT 4 bolt style exit. Large T04S style compressor housing with 4.00 inlet and 2.50" outlet. Hi HP 4-6 Cyl applications. This turbo has a flow capacity of about 600HP.

Turbine
-Wheel: 68mm w/ 84 trim
-Housing: .63 ar, .82 ar, 1.06 ar

Compressor
-Wheel: 82mm w/ 56 trim
-Housing: .70 ar

you can go bigger but if you do mods in and on the engine you will get the 600 HP you are looking for find what you want then look everywhere for the best prices......

Have fun ....... B)

H3NTA1
12-10-2010, 02:33 PM
yea buddy! you tell'em westv!! haha