Rear LED light set for sale with VAG-Com cable and full instructions [Archive] - Audi Forums

: Rear LED light set for sale with VAG-Com cable and full instructions

azarule225
03-03-2010, 04:07 AM
I have a 2008 Audi A6 Avant S-line that I am away to replace with a 2010 model (Audi called me and offered a swap for no extra cost to a brand new Le Mans!). Anyhoo, I had fitted genuine Audi LED rear light set (4 units) to it, and kept the original lights (to try and sell on Fleabay one day).

Now that I am trading this in, I am going to refit the original rear lights and sell the LED's. So is there anyone out there that wants to get in early before I place them on Ebay? They will be supplied in the original Audi box, and I will include the VAG-COM cable that I used to recode when I installed (you can download the software free from VAG-COM, but it must be XP and not Vista). I will also supply the step-by-step photographic instructions on how to remove the existing, fit the new and recode the computer. Again, these are genuine Audi parts bought in the UK, for a UK spec car (I don't know if that makes a difference). They are, "as new", as I look after my motors and it is garaged every night... I can supply photos of them on the car if required. I will be removing them before the end of March, as that's when I pick up the new black beast (although the thought of replacing the rubber on 19's is worrying!!)

Gabriel Tang
03-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi, I am interested in the VAGCOM Cable is it Ross tech original?

azarule225
03-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Hi Gabriel,
Thanks for the interest, but I plan to list the whole lot on Ebay shortly. I bought the cable from a Company called U Cables and it works perfectly for what I required. I downloaded the VAG-COM software, pluged in the cable and was able to access all software on the car. I remapped the codes for the rear lights and popped it back into it's bag. When I list it on Ebay, I shall put a link in here...

azarule225
03-08-2010, 03:42 PM
I have now listed these items for sale as one complete lot on Ebay. If you want to have a look, with lots of photos, check out listing number 130373034626 > Audi A6 Avant Rear LED light set w/ VAG-COM cable & Instru

Happy bidding!:)