ordered a s line q7 [Archive] - Audi Forums

: ordered a s line q7

amcconnell26
02-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey guys. I ordered a q7 in November and still no word on my car. If any of you ordered your car, can you please tell me how long it took you to get it. My dealer said that the audi factory would be calling me and sending me e mails of my car being built. I have not heard from them. My sales person really will not answer any of my questions... :mad: Did you guys receive emails and updates on your cars???

amcconnell26
02-18-2010, 11:16 AM
sure is quiet out there... Any answers would be helpful. :)

LOP
02-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Hey guys. I ordered a q7 in November and still no word on my car. If any of you ordered your car, can you please tell me how long it took you to get it. My dealer said that the audi factory would be calling me and sending me e mails of my car being built. I have not heard from them. My sales person really will not answer any of my questions... :mad: Did you guys receive emails and updates on your cars???

Did not receive any emails/updates on manufacturing process.

BTW, many Audi owners hang out at Audizine forum...so your questions may get answered quicker than on this forum.

amcconnell26
02-19-2010, 08:35 AM
I will check it out. Thanks for your help. :)

chief4
02-20-2010, 04:22 PM
ordered in january and was told delivery would be in late april or early may......well outside the standard 14 week window....odd....

ordered: loaded 4.2l