2003 Allroad drops when driving [Archive] - Audi Forums

: 2003 Allroad drops when driving

RB42B
01-25-2010, 05:36 PM
I have a 2003 Allroad :D But have a Strange problem :huh: When driving some times the suspension will drop down all the way and the pump will try to lift it till it turns itself off. Seams like if you corner hard or hit a mid sized bump can have something to do with it:huh: The car Never goes down overnight or even after a couple days of sitting only when driving seams more often in setting #2 I have been hearing about the bags leaking but most say they slump overnight? it will seam like the front drops first.After stopping and starting the car a couple times it will return to level. Im leaning to a level sencor bad??? Or Control ?? Anyone had one do anything like this?

Bob

P.S. My wife loves the car and spring conversion not an option. If I Keep MaMa happy she keeps me Happy:D:D:D

Chippy757
01-26-2010, 02:36 PM
No, coilovers not an option, sorry :rolleyes:
Probably sensor or ecu or some winter damage perhaps?
First get it scanned for faults, see what it says.

RB42B
01-27-2010, 02:18 PM
WOW! No one knows or has had this problem?? Looking for a little help before I just go in to the Audi Stealer and get bent over -

Chippy757
01-28-2010, 12:26 PM
See thats why you need to find someone local with diagnostic software or indy, who would charge little for a scan and thats first thing Audi would do also and charge $$$ for it. Then you know what to expect if you go to audi direct, it could be one of many things, thats why is no good just guessing.
Dealer usually likes to change parts in pairs or sets (which is by their books), so it comes up more expensive.