Urgent Request... [Archive] - Audi Forums

: Urgent Request...

miss bear
10-06-2008, 06:56 AM
Hi everyone, this is an urgent request for anyone who has an Audi R8 or the new Audi TT...

It's my partners 21st birthday in a month and he desperatly wants to have a go in an Audi R8 or the new model Audi TT, if anyone has one of these vehicles and is understanding to my situation please getin contact. We live in Somerset, UK and I have been looking at the driving experiences available and they are a little out of my budget. The Audi dealers have a policy that you have to be over 25 years of age for insurance. My partner has a clean driving and has driven his mum's Audi A4 several times but these are his dream cars and this would make his day.

If you can help and would like to talk details, please contact me on:
[email protected]

Many thanks

Claire

docurley
10-06-2008, 09:14 AM
No disrespect but you are asking someone to let you drive their car without insurance because no insurance company will let a under 25 year old drive such car on their policy.

So put it in a nut shell you crash the car they will not get paid out.

Now what you can do is do one of these 100 gift options where you get to drive a sport car and some other lesser cars plus lunch and so on and you don’t need to be over 25 because it's all done on a race track.

miss bear
10-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Many thanks for your help,

The insurance is not a problem and I wasn't expecting to be let loose in their car, I was thinking that the owner would come along for a few hours and I would pay them for their time and fuel. I'm glad that you replied

Many thanks

Claire