Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta supplier [Archive] - Audi Forums

: Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta supplier

Pie8r
09-09-2008, 05:23 AM
I recently needed to change my tyres on my A3 2.0tfsi s-line quattro fitted with 235/35/19 Michelin PS2s. I found the Michelins OK but are the softest compound tyre I have used, lasting only 9000 miles, even after rotating them and the majority of mileage carried out on the M6/M56. :(
I was reading the recent tyre review in the Auto Express and the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta had a very good review coming second overall behind Pirrelli's new PZero. I decided to give them a try. I bought them from an online supplier but they didn't have my size listed, so I rang them. I spoke to Kevin who was very helpful and gave some sound advice speaking alot of common sense. He charged me 110 per tyre and 13 postage for the four. The tyres came the day after my order and I had them fitted at National tyres for 10.50 per corner. Total cost 495:D
The first 200 miles the tyres felt unstable in a straight line, tramlining a bit but have bedded in now and are giving good feedback and excellent grip in wet, dry and greasy road conditions. I just hope they last longer than the Michelins because they are a big improvement in all other departments and they look fantastic.
The company are Knights Tyres. You can contact Kevin on 01275 849 158 or email [email protected] They have an Ebay shop Direct Tyres Online