FS 1988 5000 Turbo Quatro interior [Archive] - Audi Forums

: FS 1988 5000 Turbo Quatro interior

Rob-D
04-03-2008, 02:59 AM
I have a gray leather interior for a 1988 Audi Turbo Quatro for sale.
It includes the front and rear seats and the four door panels.
There are some photos here.
The front seats are full power and they are the heated seats.

The drivers seat has a bit of wear showing and has one seam on the cushion that needs to be redone. It is in good general condition but does show the normal wear that a drivers seat that age would show.

The passenger front seat is probably as close to perfect as you will find for a 30 year old leather seat. It is very nice with few or no marks showing.

The rear seats are good with the exception of one tear in the seat cushion and a magic marker (?) mark.
I have all four headrests in good condition
The door panes are in great condition and have all the switches and plastic pieces with then plus the memory seat switch.

Photos here. Jean-D/1988 Audi interior - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/Jean-D/1988%20Audi%20interior/)

I live in the Yakima Valley in Central Washington. I am approximately 170 miles from Seattle, Spokane and Portland.

I can ship these in three boxes via Greyhound bus with the cost being about 65.00 for each piece.

At this point I would like 100.00 for the set and will consider selling individual pieces.

My reason for selling is that the engine went away in the Car that I bought the seats for before I got them installed.
Rob-D

lgibson
04-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Hey do you still have the interior for a 1988 audi 5000cs? PLease contact me at 406-600-6859 or [email protected]

OchoCinco
04-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey I got a 85 with only 1 headrest missingon the driver seat. I may be interested in buying it if the price is reasonable and its relatively easy to install.I dont care if its missmatched since my interior is navy blue. Also I havent tried yet but is there a way to adjust the headrests ?Also how do the rear seats bolt onto the seats as the battery is under the seats in my car and I want to se if I cant simply get a forward hinge for them to make it easy and secure...Contact me here or at [email protected]