New S3 Dealer Discount? [Archive] - Audi Forums

: New S3 Dealer Discount?

Zoobs
11-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Guys, was at my local (in Scotland) dealership test driving an S3 yesterday and have decided to go for one but hes's talking 30400 for a Blue, ipod ready, phone dock, flat bttm wheel with buckets, does this price sound ok to you guys, this is with a no-trade in.

Should i try and get a discount or do the dealers have some discount on these as my dealer claims they dont do discount on the new S3??

What do you's think?

Steve

mavala
11-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Have a look at the following link.
Spec up the car the same as the dealer is offering and compare the price.
AutoeBid UK New Car, Buy Cheap New Cars, New Car Discount, Car Sales, Cheap New Car, Compare Discount, Car Dealer - Online (http://www.autoebid.com/)

christianmcginty
01-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Guys, was at my local (in Scotland) dealership test driving an S3 yesterday and have decided to go for one but hes's talking 30400 for a Blue, ipod ready, phone dock, flat bttm wheel with buckets, does this price sound ok to you guys, this is with a no-trade in.

Should i try and get a discount or do the dealers have some discount on these as my dealer claims they dont do discount on the new S3??

What do you's think?

Steve
mate the dealers are blaggers, i have just bought an S3, i got the following extras, rear park, black pack, bluetooth, bose, front central arm rest and i only paid £28.500, if i were you i wouldnt bother with the seats there a pricey option and dont make it go any quicker!!!

bilitt
01-26-2008, 06:58 PM
A3 and A3 Sportback will stay, seams like a real bargein, but be tuff my friend. get a better ore more ecuipement includes in the price, Maybe boose sound system??.