New here, looking to buy. [Archive] - Audi Forums

: New here, looking to buy.

Joey P.
07-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Hi guys and gals! New to this forum but I'm a member of some other forums so I'm familiar with how most things are and posting etiguite(How do you spell that ? :eek: )and what not. Just sold my '96 ford explorer v8 AWD, great vehicle but gas mileage was terrible! 15 miles to the gallon don't cut it. Looking to buy an Audi now. Looking for 96-99 or so. A4 or A6 and I'm not really sure where to start looking. I've searched around here and I'm not sure what to search for. Can anyone direct me to a spot or a thread? I'm looking for some info on these cars, like Relability, gas mileage, problems, concerns, things to look for. Seem like timing chain/timing belt/water pump/turbo all seem to be things to watch for from searching. Lastly, do most people have good luck with these cars and do you like them? Thanks a bunch!

Joey P.
07-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Hello, anybody?

AllWheelGrip
07-10-2006, 12:24 AM
if u want reivews u can go here
1998 Audi A4 4 Dr STD 1.8T Sedan (http://www.edmunds.com/used/1998/audi/a4/2968/ratings_consumer.html)

do u have a big family go with the A6 but if u have small fmaily and want better mielage go with the A4

and what engine do u want to go with