Audi Forums banner

A3 Electrical Problem

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  T-sport 
#1 ·
I have a Audi A3 1.9 TDI Sport 2002. The RCL is not responding. It happened a few days ago, the alarm went off as well...whilst i got into the car. I tried my second fob and it started working fine again, both fobs were working.

However, now both fobs are not working and the car is not responding at all. The windows have stopped working as has the sunroof.

No water is being squirted out from the rear jets, although water is being taken from the water bottle? Perhaps this has caused the electrical glitch?

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Shaz

#2 ·
with regards to the rear washer jets this happened to my A3 and i found that the pipe connecting to the jets behind the rear boot panel had come off and just needed clipping back on.The water ended up gathering in the bootlid every time i operated the rear washer and you could hear it sloshing about when shaking the bootlid so might be worth checking there first to see if it has become detached.

Could be water has got into the electrics so you need to get that back panel off to check.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.