200 Turbo, Value? [Archive] - Audi Forums

: 200 Turbo, Value?

grimmer
09-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Hello, this is my fist post so here goes, I have just become the proud owner of a 200 Turbo on a G plate, basically my father in-law has done it up as a hobby and has become bored of it, saying that if i shift it I can have it. I know little about it, but it is an automatic, has had a reconditioned turbo, a new exhaust and a load of other bits and bobs. The paintwork leaves a little to be desired but apart from that it is structuraly sound and starts first time every time. I would be most grateful if anyone could give me an idea of it's value :thumbsup: as i haven't got the fist idea, :beer: :beer: :liebe011:

fiaracorlate
10-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi man.

:gunsmilie: You have one of the worst trany's available on a 200. If I wore you I would try to have a manual in it and a quattro. But with "automatic", the 200 is brought to its knees. Get rid of it ASAP and get yourself a '91 Quattro Turbo 20 valve. That would be a totaly different story.

grimmer
10-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Thats the whole point mate, I want rid of it, but I haven't got the first idea what it's worth, It's just sat on my drive at the moment. Surely there is someone out there who can give me an idea what it's worth, :beer: :beer: