can i get the body kit of my car [Archive] - Audi Forums

: can i get the body kit of my car

Chisolm
07-30-2004, 09:25 AM
My car is about 6 yrs old.I am not having any problem with my car.My car runs great But the car now looks old , i want to change the body-kit of my car...can anyone tell me from where i can get the body kit of my car

roger
07-31-2004, 04:17 AM
you can order the body kits for your car on the internet...take a time to search out those websites.

Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2004, 02:25 PM
My car is about 6 yrs old.I am not having any problem with my car.My car runs great But the car now looks old , i want to change the body-kit of my car...can anyone tell me from where i can get the body kit of my car
Quoted post

Chisolm
08-17-2004, 01:56 AM
I'll be very greatful if u can search such site for me ...as the area where i used to live.....net connection is very rare....and difficult to connect sometimes..

Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2004, 09:17 AM
you can order the body kits for your car on the internet...take a time to search out those websites.
Quoted post

BUK
02-15-2005, 02:49 PM
try www.bodykits.uk.com mate, you may find something on there , if not , email them im sure they will have something

k14shm
09-23-2005, 07:11 AM
heHello

Please advise whether www.bodykits.uk.com is a legitimate company

I want to make a order which Is quite large in value and would be grateful if someone can tell me they are a legimate company

Has anyone had any dealings with them ?Good or Bad ???

thanks