Audi Forums (http://www.audi-forums.com/forumindex.php)
- Ride of the Month (http://www.audi-forums.com/ride-month/)
- - Ride of the Month Rules (http://www.audi-forums.com/ride-month/60396-ride-month-rules.html)
Ride of the Month Rules
1) All Audi models compete against each other.
2) If you have won in the past 3 months you are not eligible (e.g. if you won for the month of April the next month you could enter would be August)
3) No "photoshopping" of photos in a manner that manipulates the look of the car. White balance and other tasteful color edits are allowed. Changing the color of the vehicle or accessories is NOT allowed. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are allowed but frowned upon. Anyone that is thought to have violated this rule will be given a very short period of time (hours) to provide unaltered photos. If the Admin team feels that anyone has violated this rule they will be disqualified from any future contests if they are found to have used altered photos.
4) You may only enter your own personal car. Company built show cars are not allowed.
5) Each entry is allowed a maximum of 3 photos. You are not allowed to change your photos once you enter. To enter add your photos to a post in the contest thread and they will be moved by a moderator into the main contest post (the thread originating post). Photos will be added to the post in the order of entry.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.