Hi .. new to the forum and I could sure use some some help. Here is a summary of my problem.
- 2007 A4 Cabriolet
- first sign of trouble was slow cranking of engine indicating either a failing battery or alternator
- after putting something in the trunk the remote would not unlock the driver side door
- began getting a flashing soft top error indicator on the multifunction display on start up .. flashes for several seconds and then goes out.
- next day car would not start at all
- replaced battery with new one
- car starts fine but .....
[*]remote will lock and unlock all doors but drivers door[*] locking the doors with remote does not provide the visual signal with the single flash of the lights but unlocking with the remote does result in the double flash[*]seat position memory system does not work[*]remote mirror adjustments do not work[*] trunk release on remote works but the trunk release on the drivers door panel does not[*]power window controls do not work on driver side or passenger side[*]when activating the soft top control the MFD displays unable to operate soft top message. Soft top has not been activated in several months (winter and 20 below
- I've checked all fuses and they all appear to be ok
- The tray for the soft top is in the proper position
I've reviewed the forums for similar situations but none of the recommendations have worked
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.