Audi Forums banner

gas pump symbol??

35K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mullardel34 
#1 ·
does any one know what the gas symbol that appears on the cluster next to were u refuel ur car mean???

#3 ·
no but thanks for the chart symbols very usfull. i was talking about the one that blinks as youre looking at the cluster on your car display?? like if i was missing my fuel cap or something. its a red blinking light? thanks allot for the chart

#4 ·
I'm uncertain as to the display you're referencing; the only red warning symbols included in the instrument cluster display are not concerned with fuel (see first attached image). The dedicated warning indicators also do not present any fuel-related indications (see second attached image), so I'm really at a loss to understand which instrument cluster display to which you're concerned. Hmmm.... could it be that you are referring to the fuel gauge display itself within the instrument cluster (see item #5 in the third attached image)?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.